DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Parapet wall coping stone DPC

Postby PeteB » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:52 pm

I have a parapet wall which needs the addition of a DPC under the top coping stone. I have read that modern plastic DPC rolls do not give the necessary adhesion needed and that a DPC which will adhere and bond with the mortar is essential to keep the coping stone from moving. I would be grateful if anyone could tell me what kind of DPC thisis; what it is called and where I might purchase it. (All the DPC rolls that I see in DIY centres/builders yards are smooth and will obviously give no adhesion). Thanks!
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:40 pm


Simply Build It

Postby TheDoctor5 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:47 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics