planning conditions imposed unfair advice needed
If you want to know how your DIY projects could be affected by building and planning regulations, click here to post questions and view answers

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
ddarren
Labourer
Labourer

planning conditions imposed unfair advice needed

by ddarren » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:26 pm

hi just had front rooms of my house passed to a1. as i live in the town center and there are plenty of shops,small village with about 30 shops parish council being a real pain and have had the below restrictions imposed which seem ridiculous as there are other shops selling the same as each other why should i be so restricted
any help pleas

Following your visit to County Hall earlier today, I have checked further into the outcome of the Committee Meeting yesterday and an additional condition was imposed by Members to be included within the Notice of Decision.

The additional condition will specify that the retail element will be limited to the wedding business only and no other retail use and can only occupy the front room and it will only be allowed to be run by the occupiers of No. 77.

Members felt that if any other retail use were to occupy the premises it could have a detrimental impact on adjacent properties and the area in general.

Kind Regards

welsh brickie
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: planning conditions imposed unfair advice needed

by welsh brickie » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:52 pm

you can take your case to the government ombudsman he will decide whether the ruling can be overturned, if you lose though there is no recourse available

ddarren
Labourer
Labourer

Re: planning conditions imposed unfair advice needed

by ddarren » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:32 pm

hi
spoke to the planning officer and he said he will take it back to the next committee,so need to argue the points but planning legislation is so confusing
thanks

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1