plasterboard fixing plates
Ask your questions and find answers on many subjects relating to plastering and dry lining

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
LOSSATBEAR
Labourer
Labourer

plasterboard fixing plates

Post by LOSSATBEAR » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:26 pm

HI EVERYONE

JUST TO UPDATE YOU ALL I HAVE FOUND THE CLIPS BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM THEY ARE IN THE STATES HERE IS THE SITE AND YOU WILL SEE THE CLIP IN HERE IT IS THE FLAT TYPE.www.prest-on.com

Would it be possible if anyone can tell me where i might be able to purchase the following.

Small plate which fits over the top of the plasterboard with a lot of small holes on either side of plate, this is for the screws to go in when fixing from underneath the plasterboard. On the outside ceiling side where fixing the plate has two small bent elbows which snap of when finished this also allows the plate to be held while screwing in.

I have had these before and save alot of time fixing noggings/dwangs and are very sturdy once up.

:? :roll:
Last edited by LOSSATBEAR on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

bd3cc
Foreman
Foreman

Post by bd3cc » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Where did you get them before, other than that I don'treally understand what you are looking for.

LOSSATBEAR
Labourer
Labourer

Post by LOSSATBEAR » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:29 pm

[quote="bd3cc"]Where did you get them before, other than that I don'treally understand what you are looking for.[/quote]

HI

I GOT THEM FROM A FRIEND I BELIEVE THAT THEY WERE GERMAN MANUFACTURED. GOT THEM ABOUT SIX YEARS AGO AND ARE ABSOLOUTLY FANTASTIC AND SAVE A LOT OF WORK.I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE SPARE TO POST AN IMAGE. :cry:

kbrownie
Project Manager
Project Manager

Post by kbrownie » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Could be a number of things styletrims, joint controls or beads try looking here:
Google "british-gypsum.com/products/plasterboard___accessories.aspx"

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:02 pm