DIY Doctor


Postby milko » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:56 am

I have 2 round windows fitted to my new house , they are 750mm in dia and unable to find any profiles to set up to plaster round them. Could you please advise if any are made for this type of job,and where I can purchase them. Many thanks Ernie
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:38 am


DIY asbestos test kits

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics