DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Please Help me Identify my Underfloor Manifold

Postby marlowtech » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:21 pm

Thank you in advance for your help. The flow meter on my underfloor heating split this afternoon (god knows how), and the central heating water drained away. I need to order a replacement flow meter but can't identify it. The only indication on the manifold is the logo below. Would anyone know who the manufacturer is so I can order the replacement. I suppose that not all replacement flow meters are the same or are they generic?

Many thanks
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:16 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics