PLEASE HELP!!!! Re-siting fence to rear
If you want to know how your DIY projects could be affected by building and planning regulations, click here to post questions and view answers

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
gwiazdencja
Labourer
Labourer

PLEASE HELP!!!! Re-siting fence to rear

by gwiazdencja » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:21 am

Hello everyone
I'm new to this forum.
I need a bit of advise.

I'm planning to re-sit my rear fence ... there is a plan for it at the bottom of this thread... I wanted to have a bigger garden so planned to extend my garden to my boundry lane... i have applyed to council to check if I need a planning permission. and got a response yesterday saying: "On the original application for the development of (my street) reference from w/88/5091 condition 20 removed permitted development rights for any extensions, porches, and alternations of fences, hence I habe to inform you that, in my opinion, the proposed development requires plannning permission. A plannig fee wont be required as there was a blanket removal of permitted rights under the original permission. "....

Could any one tell my how how hard i will have to get a planning permission.... all my next door neighbours got bigger gardens that one on the left of footpath... etc. I there any way on going round this problem? And what is condition 20???

Plan: https://picasaweb.google.com/1021959707 ... 3329280610

By the way thats Wycombe district counil.

Thank you

welsh brickie
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! Re-siting fence to rear

by welsh brickie » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 am

you have to draw a plan to scale stating your proposed fence line.Also state the height what materials your planning to use,include trees, compass direction (North,south etc) submit it for planning,and based on the information a planning officer will inspect and approve the plan.
If you cant do it,contact an architect he will do it for you.

gwiazdencja
Labourer
Labourer

by gwiazdencja » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 pm

thanks thats what i'm going to do... the worst thing is post are already in... I have put them in befre i have submitted application asking if i need a plannig permission.... do you think i will have to take them out?? is there any panalty for doing this??

welsh brickie
Project Manager
Project Manager

by welsh brickie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:59 pm

no there is no penalty but is permission is denied then you will have to remove them.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1