Porch Ceiling and Bay Window Shelter Cladding
Information, help and tips on many areas of roofing including trusses, tiling, venting, insulation etc....

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Legend139
Labourer
Labourer

Porch Ceiling and Bay Window Shelter Cladding

Post by Legend139 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Hi All,

I have been browsing the forum for a while unregistered and has been a massive help with the content on the forum so thanks for all the input!

I’ve registered as I am in need of some advise I can’t find. I have been doing up the front of my house tidying it up and making it look more respectable and clean etc..

I have a shelter over the bay window / front door that has seen better days and could do with a clean up and lick of paint, although the prep work involved in sanding it right back and repainting puts me off and having to do it probably the year later to keep it looking tidy doesn’t appeal to me..

One of the neighbour has a similar style shelter to mine but they have put small fasciae and classed the underside of the shelter which looks 10x better and only would require a wipe down go look good as knew in the years to come...

Picture is attached..
I’ve seen a few ideas and done as much research as I can but I’m struggling to find the correct stuff to clad it, including edge trim, end caps, etc etc and also where to get them from.

I’ll also attach a photo of one I’ve seen what I’m looking for..

Thanks
Much appreciated
Connor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:59 am