DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Question about gas fireplace and traditional style gas fire

Postby Popcornnn » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:59 pm

Hi, I have a gas’s fire mounted to the front of my fire-breast wall. I was intending to pay a bricklayer to remove bricks so I could get a more traditional coal effect gas fire, with a mantle piece and surrounds. Problem is, I do not know what the technical term is for that type of fireplace. You know, one that looks like a traditional coal fire set into the fire breast. Can anyone help please? Thank you
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:33 pm

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics