DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Quite Valve Hushflow Float diaphragm Washer

Postby laopengyou » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:42 pm

Hi, I just can not figure out which valve I need to buy online. I need the red one in the pictures, not the black and white one. Does anybody have a clue what the black and red valve washer is called so I can order it online? Thank you!
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:31 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics