DIY Doctor


Postby kentman » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:04 pm

can some one tell me on a radiator i have a
Thermostatic Radiator Valve on one end and a a alan key the other end whats the alan key for?
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:57 am


Simply Build It

Postby plumbbob » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:54 pm

I would guess this is a tamperproof lockshield valve. Once set it should not need altering again.
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 1891
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Postby htg engineer » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Or it could be a drain point on the tail.

htg engineer
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 3256
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:22 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics