DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Raised Studs Visible in Walls in Older 1900's Property - How to Fix?

Postby Stu1975 » Sat May 30, 2015 1:57 pm

Hi. I live in an older propert, built around 1900. The studs in the bedroom walls appear raised, and the plaster between looks curved. Is there a DIY solution to fix this issue?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:23 am

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics