Recommendations on Mitre Saw for Skirting and Architrave
Kitchens, doors, rails, stud, tables, chairs, stair cases, garden furniture etc... Find answers and ask questions here!

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
adam1968
Labourer
Labourer

Recommendations on Mitre Saw for Skirting and Architrave

Post by adam1968 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Hi I’ve just finished fitting some quickstep laminate. I’ve got new skirting and architrave to fit. I’ve hired a mitre saw previously but for health reasons I just can’t carry things like that back and forth to the hire shops. I’d like my own as I’m going to be doing more flooring. I’m fairly confident in my diy abilities. Just not sure what the best option would be for me. The mitre saw is just really going to be for skirting and architraves I guess that’s about it. So I don’t want to pay silly money. I’ve just got a dewalt jigsaw amazing. That’s my first bit of quality kit I’ve bought. Any recommendations on which mitre saw to go for. I don’t wanna spend any more than £250. And I’d rather it be just plugged into a wall socket. I’ve watched YouTube videos on scribing coping and they all seem to show Ogee type boards mines different and I just can’t figure out for the life of me how I’d cut it. (Brain fog!) the image of the skirting is attached the architrave is obviously the same. The skirting is 95mm high by 15mm. Many thanks
For your expert advice and help, it’s appreciated. Adam.

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm