DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Refurb of an old low level cistern....Help!!!!

Postby Barry Chester » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:57 am

The cistern has a history of leaking. It's gotten worse in last few days. I want to give it an overhall if possible, change any rubber seals, washers etc... Also what's the name of that tape for curing "live" leaks in pipes, soil or otherwise. It's a very sticky wide tape.

All help much appreciated

Barry Chester
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:47 am


Simply Build It

Postby big dave » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:36 am

its called denso tape
big dave
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:42 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics