Reliable Double Glazing Installers in Deleted for a Home Extension/Conservatory?

Postby LauraJ68 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:00 pm

Hi. I live in Deleted in a semi detached house and am looking at having the back of my house extended but I am struggling to find a company that I know will do a good job. It's a big investment and I want it to be done properly... I am looking for a conservatory and possibly some bi-fold doors but I am not sure whether it is best to go for aluminium or PVC-U. Will either make much of a difference to the conservatory itself? I quite like that the aluminium looks more modern but I think its more expensive?

And more importantly, does anybody know of a company in Deleted that is trusted to do a good job and not overprice???

Thanks in advance for your help :)
LauraJ68
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!