DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Removing Bath Drain Collar but not Sure What Correct Tool is Called

Postby drmandarin » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:52 pm

I need to remove the bath drain collar so that I can fix a leak.
Usually I would use a tool like this to unscrew the drain collar:
tool image

But I have no idea where to source such a thing in the UK or what it might be called here. Any pointers please?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:39 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics