DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Replace old style ballcock with new style fill valve

Postby j_en » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Can I just replace my old-style ballcock with the new style fill valve? It's a standard close coupled loo. What I really want is "quiet fill", would fill valves be that? Do I need any sizes? Think not, as I saw how to adjust valve along its length. Many thanks.
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:24 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics