Replacement Blum Wallspan Wardrobe Hinge - Where can I get one?

Postby greek80 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:57 pm


I have a wardrobe hinge that is faulty and needs replacing but I have not been able to find anything online which matches the original hinge.

The only information I have is that is made by Blum and it has the words 'Wallspan' on the plastic outer facing. I have included a picture of the hinge.

Could anyone advise where I can get a replacement hinge?

IMG_0315.JPG (66.61 KiB) Viewed 1153 times
IMG_0317.JPG (70.71 KiB) Viewed 1153 times
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:36 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides

  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!


  • Related Topics