DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Replacement Plastic Step Casing for Door - What is it Called?

Postby Mistysky » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:55 pm

we recently got a new dog and when left for the first time she decided to trash the base of the back door... By doing so she has chewed and pulled away the plastic casing step at the base of the door. I'm now trying to find a replacement but have no idea what it's called and I'm struggling to find out any further information online. :( I've attached a few images to show the fixture.
Any help would be amazing.
(Sorry if this is in the wrong forum)
Door.jpg (48.11 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
Base.jpg (64.58 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Postby welsh brickie » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:07 am

its called plastic trim, it looks like 100 x 80mm try
welsh brickie
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 2611
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics