DIY Doctor

Main navigation


Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2011 12:12 am

What is meant by a 'Tiffen end' roof. Is it where the last two or three rows at the eves are slightly raised to form a shallow curve. ?
I'm curious as I've never heard of the term before.
Rank: Foreman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:27 pm

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics