DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Roof Ventilation - Whirlybirds

Postby jimmyben_construction » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:46 pm

I am trying to source Whirlybirds of spinning roof turbines for ventilating an agricultural building. I have seen and used these in Germany and Sweden and find themvery good but can not seem to find them in the UK They are approx 450mm in size and look like a golf ball with slits in the side. Usually galvanised and very light. Would love to know if anyone knows when to get these in the UK.

Thanks Ben
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Postby GavGrower » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi Ben, and others. Did you find a good source for these in the UK? I too want to install one on our large store shed.

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Postby welsh brickie » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Nonfumo Flue Systems Limited
West House, Slough Lane
High Wycombe
Bucks HP14 4HN Tel: 01494 565361
Fax: 01494 565386
welsh brickie
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics