DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Round Spots On Interior Wall in new Flat

Postby gi8movies » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:36 am

Morning all,

I recently moved into a new flat and today I noticed some round spots on my bedroom wall, which I believe was recently painted - some of them are slightly raised (see attached picture). Any idea what they are?

Please let me know if you need more info.

Thank you!
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:28 am


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:29 pm

Hi Deleted
They look very much like damp coming through the wall carrying salts with it..
Regards S
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 4752
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics