saniflo pump
All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
stevecass
Labourer
Labourer

saniflo pump

by stevecass » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:09 am

Am having a saniflo pump fitted in kitchen as drainage from sink very slow due to being a long way from the drainage pipe but having difficulty finding a plumber who is confident with fitting saniflo pumps. Saniflo website has lst of maintenance engineers nut they say they only maintain and I need a plumber to install. So I am back into the issue of finding a competent/confident plumber who can install the saniflo in the first place. I live in Cirencester, Glos and would be grateful for any advice.

swidders
Ganger
Ganger

by swidders » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:08 pm

I assume you are looking at a sanivite pump. This can be installed by yourself since it only involves plastic pipes connecting to the unit through rubber joints held by large jubilee clips. The only hard bit is making sure you use solvent weld pipe for the outlet and getting an electrician in to make the final connection.

Installation instructions on their website are comprehensive.

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:33 pm

If you type the key words of your question into our search box to the left of the site you may find the answer is already posted or is in the DIY projects section of the website. Every post goes through a monitoring process and using the search box may speed up your answer.

Philthepipe
Labourer
Labourer

Saniflo toilets

by Philthepipe » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:25 pm

My advice s that it# not worth trying to service or fix your own Saniflo unit. Its not a pleasant job, and without the right kit is not recommended. I used a Pumpmaster plumber who came round and unblocked it and serviced it for about £80. I think they have a website with the telno on Google "pumpmaster.co.uk" .

Rob Summers
Labourer
Labourer

Re: saniflo pump

by Rob Summers » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:22 pm

stevecass wrote:Am having a saniflo pump fitted in kitchen as drainage from sink very slow due to being a long way from the drainage pipe but having difficulty finding a plumber who is confident with fitting saniflo pumps. Saniflo website has lst of maintenance engineers nut they say they only maintain and I need a plumber to install. So I am back into the issue of finding a competent/confident plumber who can install the saniflo in the first place. I live in Cirencester, Glos and would be grateful for any advice.

Go onto th Saniflo Website - saniflo.co.uk and look up approved Saniflo engineers in your area. All the work will then be guaranteed by Saniflo.

Rob Summers

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 am