Security for french doors
Kitchens, doors, rails, stud, tables, chairs, stair cases, garden furniture etc... Find answers and ask questions here!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
blackcabmal
Apprentice
Apprentice

Security for french doors

by blackcabmal » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:55 am

Hello
I have just had 2 wooden french doors made and fitted.2 large bolts have been fitted on one door as well as 2 rack bolts on the other door.I feel as though that is not enough,any advice on which products to beef up security would be very welcome.Oh i do have a fully fitted alarm system with 3 sensors on door frame.
Thanks

stoneyboy
Project Manager
Project Manager

by stoneyboy » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:43 pm

blackcabmal,
Provided you have lockable bolts (and the keys are removed) on the door you have to open first you are secure as possible with the doors. You do need to laminated glass fitted.
end

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:54 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:56 pm