DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Shower Niche- AKA Recessed Soap Holder/Shelf

Postby ROTHERS » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:55 pm


I want a recessed unit for a soap holder with a shelf for shampoo and conditioner, I have seen them on American websites called Shower Niche, but I have no clue what we Brits call them. If they are called the same, i cant find anywhere that stocks them.


Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:29 am


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics