DIY Doctor

shower panel edging

Postby chriskombi » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:04 pm

Please can anyone tell me where to source some glass shower bath panel edging rubber, It is the type that is square u shape with a round tube at the bottom, ( clear)

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:57 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics