Small Balcony/Terrace Wall Ideas
Your comments on how to design the perfect home - And help others do it !

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
karenburton1305
Labourer
Labourer

Small Balcony/Terrace Wall Ideas

by karenburton1305 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:09 pm

Hello! I need some advice re: outdoor decor!

I have a small balcony/terrace in my flat. I have fairy lights on the railings, but I would quite like something hanging on the walls. I was thinking maybe fake flower walls? If anyone has any suggestions that would be fab!

Huynha
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Small Balcony/Terrace Wall Ideas

by Huynha » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:41 pm

Hey Karen,

I just came across your post, so you may have already decided on some decoration ideas for your balcony wall.

In case you are still thinking about some ideas, perhaps these might help?

- Mounting small open shelves onto the wall and then using that as additional storage or even for plant pots.
- Maybe you'd like to feature a piece of artwork and install some lighting either above or on either side of the artwork?
- You could perhaps give the wall a fresh coat of paint and use a contrasting colour for something different and unique?
- You could also have a look online to see if you can find some wall-mounted decorations that interest you and suit the overall look of your flat?

These are just some ideas I had, but I hope these help!

brantelyolivia1320
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Small Balcony/Terrace Wall Ideas

by brantelyolivia1320 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:49 am

You can try the following things to decore your balcony: Hanging potted plants, Macrame wall hanging, Vertical garden wall planters, Canvas or metal wall art, String lights with geometric shapes, Hanging lanterns, etc. Hope these things will make your balcony as beautiful as you desire.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:16 am