special poltsyrene finish

Postby welsh brickie » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Hi all
I am trying to find information on a material I have seen years ago,It looked like cereal,It was like a polystyrene with resin that is applied with a trowel like plaster.it was used in a bathroom and was striking to look at.
But I cannot find the name of the product or if its still used,has anyone seen it or heard of it please
welsh brickie
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am


DIY asbestos test kits

  • DIY How to Project Guides

  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!


  • Related Topics