DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Splashback Effect Tiling

Postby sillybilly » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:35 pm

I'm an estate agent and was looking round a house today and saw a great kitchen. They hadn't got tiles but had got a sort of all around splashback which matched the worksurface if you see what i mean. So, the worksurface blended into the walls and it was like one huge splashback rather than individual tiles.

Does anyone know what i'm on about. I'd love it in my kitchen but don't know what to look for as i dont' know what they are called.


Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:32 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics