DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Splashback material

Postby John A Smith » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:11 pm

The first row of 4.5" tiles above the worktop has a number of cracked tiles developed over the years. The rest of the tiles are still ok so I thought that I would cover the row with some thin material to give a slashback effect. Standard worktop upstands are only 3" high so not suitable. I don't want anything too thick, I even thought of plastic but where can I get 15ft x 4.5" strips of cream/beige plastic from? Has anyone got any suggestions?
John A Smith
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:03 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics