DIY Doctor

standard gas stove to a wall oven and cook top

Postby sreed16450 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:06 am

I have a question. If I want to change my standard gas stove to a wall oven with cook top, do I need to change the oven to electric or can I get a splitter or something similiar to provide gas to both the oven and the cook top?
Thanks for your help,
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:47 am


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics