Tall Bolt Down Washing line pole
Topics ranging from metal fencing, wooden fencing and concrete fencing to name just a few. find answers and post your questions here

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
babs12
Apprentice
Apprentice

Tall Bolt Down Washing line pole

Post by babs12 » Mon May 04, 2020 10:32 am

HI! I would like to put up a 12ft washing line pole in the corner of my back yard. I cannot dig a hole , since there is a possibility that our sewer pipe may lie beneath the area of the pole base. I would therefore like to put up a pole with a bolt down base, and secure it to the wall, to ensure safety (that it won't fall down!). I want a tall pole so that I can permanently fix the line to this pole and pull the clothes line up and down by a pulley placed on our house wall, in the opposite corner. The clothes line and clothes will therefore be high up to dry. We had a similar arrangement, with a scaffold pole, in my last house. Does anyone have any advice how I could do this please? Any comments will be greatly appreciated. Would a wood or metal pole be best? Thank you

rmoore853
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Tall Bolt Down Washing line pole

Post by rmoore853 » Tue May 05, 2020 2:10 pm

Metal pole works best since you need to put up a 12ft washing line pole. Just make sure that the fence posts are set into concrete bases and there should be a wooden panels in between.

babs12
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Tall Bolt Down Washing line pole

Post by babs12 » Wed May 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Thank you, Rmoore.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:06 am