DIY Doctor

Tap convertors

Postby spencer cottle » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:38 pm


I've just bought a mixer tap for the kitchen and it has flexible pipe inserts that should connect up to the other end of a compression joint. However they are different sizes. I think that the tap wants to connect to a 15mm compression joint and the compression joint already fitted my be 17mm ( or might be something imperial?? I just know that it shrinks looking at the old pipework :? ). Anyone know of a flexble adaptor pipe or something similar. Soldering is way beyond my skills.

Many thanks!
spencer cottle
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:26 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics