DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Tarmac / Blacktop drive crack filler required. Where to buy?

Postby stephenb4 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:38 am

I have a tarmac drive with a number of small cracks that need filling, I have searched the internet and found a number of companies (Quikrete, Dap, GE,
Liquid Nails,Dupont) that make a product called blacktop repair that comes in a squeezy or caulk gun tube that seems perfect for the job. But I can not find anybody in the UK that supplies it. I have tried the big DIY stores and trade DIY and searched the internet without success. Could somebody tell me where I can purchase or is there an alternative product in the UK.

Thank you,
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:31 am


Simply Build It

Postby welsh brickie » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:40 pm

you can buy bags of tarmac for repair from most builders merchants
welsh brickie
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 2610
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics