Timber garage tips
Information, help and advice on many architecture, self build and design problems and issues

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
kiltyarse
Labourer
Labourer

Timber garage tips

by kiltyarse » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:42 pm

Hi there,
I am planning on building a timber garage directly onto the side of my property. There is sufficient space for a structure of approx 12 feet by 30 feet. I plan to use this to store/restore a classic vehicle in. I want it to have a sloping roof ( I hope this isn`t too obvious! ) If anyone can give me any tips or advice on this I`d truly appreciate it. I`m not ignorant in the ways of working with timber, but I`m no expert either. Any advice, however trivial it may appear to you is much appreciated. Any links to other helpful sites would also help. Hopefully it will be ready before end of July!! :D
Many thanks, Drew

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:50 pm

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:44 am