Timeframe for Building Outbuilding Garage using Timeframe
All manner of questions and solutions to problems and issues surrounding the subject of brickwork, blockwork and stonework

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
checkmate
Labourer
Labourer

Timeframe for Building Outbuilding Garage using Timeframe

by checkmate » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:39 pm

Hi guys

I am after rough timeframe on how long it will take to build a garage, Foundations will be done by myself....

so all i am after is how long it will take a for a bricklayer to come install a single skin outbuilding garage, made of blocks.

5m by 6m with one side having a garage door around 2.5m by 2.5m(approx at present) and the other side will have a double door entrance to garden and 2 side windows. Height 2.5m

All i am after is how long it will take a brickie to build the building, minus the roof so purely the brick bit.

I am thinking to get someone on day rate in but wanted to know rough time frame so when i get quotes i know they aint fobbing me off by adding double days.

I know days will vary between good and bad, but if i get rough idea of how long a average sized bricklayer can take it will be highly beneficial when i get quotes.

Any advice welcome

thanks

tileclipproman
Ganger
Ganger

Re: Timeframe for Building Outbuilding Garage using Timeframe

by tileclipproman » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:39 am

Not enough infomation ,need block size,are you useing light weight or dense blocks,are there piers in walls.Allow 2 weeks labour only.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:02 pm