DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Tongue & Groove

Postby soostew » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:36 pm

I want to use tongue and groove on some uneven walls in my flat. Does anyone know where to purchase? I did a search online and B&Q but my search did not come up with much.


Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:32 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

Postby Joiner_Mike » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:18 am

You will be able to get this from most timber merchants in your local area. Look in your thompson local or yellow pages for your local timber merchants.
Rank: Ganger
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:38 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics