DIY Doctor

Main navigation


Postby youcandoit » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:07 am

Hi Guys,
I am about to change five radiators and need new TRV's, can someone reccomend a brand to go for, looking to pay up to £15 each, have seen honeywell VT15 AG for £9 each on the net, I need vertical & horizontal fitting as well as 8mm inlets.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by youcandoit on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:53 pm


Simply Build It

Postby plumbbob » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:07 pm

My favourite is:- ... ON-_-25900

You might have problems locating 8mm - if so, use 15mm with 8mm adaptors.

Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 1891
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Postby htg engineer » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:30 pm

htg engineer
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 3256
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:22 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics