trying to locate security lights
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
misery
Tradesman
Tradesman

trying to locate security lights

by misery » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:27 pm

Hi
Have recently moved house,the driveway is quite dark and want to fit some pir security lights,but cant locate the ones I want.We had a pair fitted at our old house but cant for the life of me remember where I got them from,I suspect they were from one of the big diy outlets but have tried them all with no luck.
The lights in question are manafactered by a company called Everspring [chinese I believe] the model number is ES O64 or poss ED O64 they are black plastic construction with a opaque white glass globe they have a hi-lo feature wher light stays on at half power from dusk til dawn and will come on to full brightness when passive is activated,they take a max 100watt es bulb.
Hope someone can help,many thanks
Misery.

BLAKEY1963
Site Agent
Site Agent

Re: trying to locate security lights

by BLAKEY1963 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:31 pm

[quote="misery"]Hi
Have recently moved house,the driveway is quite dark and want to fit some pir security lights,but cant locate the ones I want.We had a pair fitted at our old house but cant for the life of me remember where I got them from,I suspect they were from one of the big diy outlets but have tried them all with no luck.
The lights in question are manafactered by a company called Everspring [chinese I believe] the model number is ES O64 or poss ED O64 they are black plastic construction with a opaque white glass globe they have a hi-lo feature wher light stays on at half power from dusk til dawn and will come on to full brightness when passive is activated,they take a max 100watt es bulb.
Hope someone can help,many thanks
Misery.[/quote]

MISERY
GO to your nearest electrical wholesaler and find out what they
can do 4 u

BLAKEY1963

misery
Tradesman
Tradesman

by misery » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:39 pm

Hi Blakey,
I have tried numerous wholesalers,with no luck ,will have to keep trying ,