Tying in additional hot water system to exisiting gas boiler
All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Dave Turner
Labourer
Labourer

Tying in additional hot water system to exisiting gas boiler

by Dave Turner » Sat May 16, 2009 5:04 pm

House has two showers three baths, and is supplied by a efficient worecster gas boiler, however as we are becoming a B&B we now need to be able to use these at the same time without someone getting boiled or cold shocked!. What I need to know is there something about ie immersion tank with pump that we can tie in to the system which will give a continual and consistent supply of temperature controlled hot water even when addtional cold water demand is required elsewhere in the house. The boiler is located in our cellar and that is where I would need to locate any other addtional add ons to the system. Thanks for your help

rosebery
Project Manager
Project Manager

by rosebery » Sun May 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Make and model of existing boiler? How mny additional facilities (baths, showers etc) are you adding if any?

Cheers

Dave Turner
Labourer
Labourer

by Dave Turner » Mon May 18, 2009 10:37 am

Worcester boiler is capable of supplying the exisisting outlets what my problem is, keeping the supply constant without suffering from temprature fluctuations when more demand is made. ie if a shower is being run and then the bath or kitchen water is then run the shower temp and flow changes dramatically. Is there some way of connecting a immersion stlye tank to the boiler that acts as the primary supply and is then topped up from the boiler as its level drops, does that make sense !

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:10 am