DIY Doctor

Underlay for splash areas for wooden floors?

Postby Paintdevil » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:14 am

I want to install wooden floors (already pre-sealed engineered or solid wood boards) in my kitchen. The underlay I want to use is Unifelt green fibreboard, but the spec says it is no good for splash areas. Is there anything I can put between the underlay and the floorboards, or is there any other underlay I can use (must be 7mm total thickness to match the fibreboard).

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:03 am


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics