DIY Doctor

Unknown Insulation

Postby baywindow1 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Can someone help identifying this (not sure what it is - may be fire related).

Victorian conversion - above the bay window there is some overflow of matter? This looks like steel wool? see attched. It looks like it has been stuffed in above the bay window, behind the internal wall that runs from the top of the bay to the ceiling.

Any assistence would be greatly appreciated.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:22 pm


Simply Build It

Postby welsh brickie » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:29 pm

cant see the picture???
welsh brickie
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 2611
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics