DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Valve types for dual fuel towel rail

Postby Danbert » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:52 am

I am looking at having a dual fuel towel radiator fitted. The radiator inlets are on the bottom and the pipes come up from the floor.

To allow for the installation of the element, I will need an angled valve and a straight valve as per the picture (from, however the valves always come in a set of 2 straight or 2 angled, not mixed.

Is there a corner piece available that would allow for 2 angled valves to be used (if I purchased a radiator with narrower pipe centres), i.e. similar to a t-piece but without the inlet for the thermostat? I don't want to have to purchase a set of straight valves and a set of angled valves separately.

Any advice greatly appreciated.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:13 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics