Venetian Blind Cord Lock Help Needed
General decorating topics, questions and answers. find help, tips and advice on completing your decorating projects

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Blind-asabat!
Labourer
Labourer

Venetian Blind Cord Lock Help Needed

Post by Blind-asabat! » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:03 pm

Hi, I am hoping this has a very basic fix but I have installed some Dunelm wooden Venetian blinds and they will only drop a few inches. I even returned the first set as I thought it was a fault but the 2nd do exactly the same. It seems to be blocked by these 2 plastic bits that hold the cord - I don’t see these on other blinds so wonder if they should even be there. Could anyone please offer any help to help me get them dropping?! Many thanks & apologies if not the correct forum but there wasn’t one for blinds that I could see...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Crazydaisy
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Venetian Blind Cord Lock Help Needed

Post by Crazydaisy » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:49 am

I have had the same problem with this I bought them from studio. I have worked them out now, there is a knack to them but my part in your picture has now broken. It's fair to say studio wanted to go the long way round by returning them refunding then reordering which was just stupid. I have ordered a new pet from amazon and I am going to have a go at replacing it myself. Will let you know how I get on

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:05 pm