Wall and Door OPening Repair Needed After Tree Root Damage
General decorating topics, questions and answers. find help, tips and advice on completing your decorating projects

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
naughtyneck
Labourer
Labourer

Wall and Door OPening Repair Needed After Tree Root Damage

Post by naughtyneck » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:42 pm

Hi

I have inherited a problem from my Father in Law who has fallen Ill. We have a room which is currently being re-done, its had a new door fitted (leads outside) but a tree decided to try and move in so there is a root growing through the wall. That's been killed off but the wall needs repairing and also where the door is fitted the wall need repairing all around the edges. Someone much better than I will do the rest but I would like to do this myself if its possible. I'm not a DIY expert but can follow instructions quite well and have successfully done a roof repair recently. The damage is obvious from the images, just looking for some guidance / pointers as to how I should best do this or if it looks like something that would be too big a job.

Worth noting that the job doesnt need to be a-mazing, but nor do I want to bodge my way through it.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 am