DIY Doctor

Main navigation

wardrobe accessory, whats this called and where to buy pls

Postby Julie1962 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:57 am



This basically lifts up and down and keeps the sleeve arms out of the way when you close the wardrobe door.

Does anyone know where to buy this item.

many thanks.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:00 am


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics