DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Wardrobe rails

Postby RoyG » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:03 pm

I'd like to build a sort of open wardrobe. I know I can easily get the steel hanging rails and the wall supports and so forth, but what I'd like to do is to attach one end of the hanging rails to a similar steel tube running vertically, floor to ceiling. So what I need is a T-piece. Are there such things and if so, where could I get them?
Rank: Tradesman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:58 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics