WASHING MACHINE PROBLEM
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
vw754
Ganger
Ganger

WASHING MACHINE PROBLEM

by vw754 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:36 pm

INDESIT 1200 OMEGA .

Firstly it stopped spinning,so i located the electronic board which is fitted underneath,I found 'dry solder joints' so i fixed problem and machine working fine for 2 weeks.

Now it spins and drum only turns when it feels like,so i thing at £45.00 i will replace the electronic board.

Also it never gets the clothes really clean some still soiled when wash has finished, what could this be?

Changed powder and used more but still no difference.

Out of 10 (when machine is working fine) clothes are getting cleaner but id say only about 85 % clean.

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

by htg engineer » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:32 pm

Missing rinses maybe. Is there evr any soap left in the drum ?

Replacing the PCB may solve the problems, could also be the programmer.

You know the age of the machine - it's obviously worth spending £45 on. But is it worth spending another £45 for a programmer ?

htg

vw754
Ganger
Ganger

by vw754 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:21 pm

[quote="htg engineer"]Missing rinses maybe. Is there evr any soap left in the drum ?

Replacing the PCB may solve the problems, could also be the programmer.

You know the age of the machine - it's obviously worth spending £45 on. But is it worth spending another £45 for a programmer ?

htg[/quote]

Machine is aboy 10 years old,but in mint condition. But it looks modern still.

No soap or water is ever left in the drum

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:05 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:14 pm