DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Water main Insullated Ducting entering house

Postby vdub » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:04 pm

I have to lay down a water main for a new connection. As far as water regs are concerned i will need to put the a 25mm mdpe pipe in a 100mm insulated duct as it enters up through the foundations and into the house.

Does anyone know where i can get an approx 1m long insulated duct for this. I have come across a product called shalloduct but it only seems to come in big reals.

thanks in advance
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:07 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics