DIY Doctor

water main to dwellings

Postby jimbo52716 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:02 pm

what is the name of the pipes from the water main to the house im just not sure what order it goes in
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:49 pm


Simply Build It

Postby plumbbob » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:38 pm

Do you mean Medium Density Polyethylene Pipe or MDPE?

What do you mean by what order it goes in?
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 1891
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics