DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Water treatment device

Postby singer » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:05 pm

Hi all,

I have been approached by a customer who has had many problems with furring up of central heating boiler and all hot water pipes, asking if I could fit something at the water inlet position to prevent this happening in the future.

Any suggestions or links to specific products would be most welcome

Rank: Ganger
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:47 pm


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:52 pm

A water softener - over time the soft water will gradually dissolve deposited scale.
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 4937
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Postby nitro23456 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:56 am

Id reccomend a Deleted inhibitor, works well imo. Cartridge last 12 months as well. google it.
Rank: Foreman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:19 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics